This is a simple tutorial to generate Apk in the output of the code you have written in Android studio, with the help of this tutorial you will be able to generate easily signed Apk In Android Studio For Publishing & Updating App. I have taken a screen shot of each movement, which I am sharing with you, then you will be able to generate a signed Apk. This Apk will be saved in your computer, which you can install by sending it to your Android mobile Publish to play store.
Note that :- To publish App generating signed apk is required as you can not publish traditional build apk file on Google Play store.
How To Generate Signed Apk In Android Studio?
Follow steps which has given below :-
- Firstly, Go to build and click on on Generate Signed Apk
- Click on Next.
- You may ought to create Keystore path. Click on create new.
- Now locate key store path in your system wherever you wish to save jks file of your project.
- Click on locate the path.
- After locating the path from your system. provide any name to the jks file which will be created and click on ok.
- Fill the other details and click on ok.
- Click on next.
- Now edit the destination folder of signed apk file, choose build kind and choose signature versions. Finally click Finish.
- Now you’ll be able to use this signed apk for publishing app on Play store via your developer console.
That’s it!! 🙂
If you have any query/Question about Generate Signed Apk from Android Studio, Then you can mention in comment box…..
Thank you for visiting our website, if you have not yet subscribed to our website’s push notification service, Then subscribe to our website’s push notification service today, so that you can get the notification of our latest post in your mail box.